HOTELS – INDIA
Hotels and Resorts I have stayed in different cities and places in India.
ROSEATE HOUSE, NEW DELHI
Roseate House, Asset 10, Aerocity, New Delhi, India.
Business or Leisure this is a good hotel and location you can consider. Just 10-15 minutes from Delhi airport, close to corporate hub of Gurgaon (20-30 minutes by Taxi), Ambience Mall etc. For my Agra Trip I have stayed at this Hotel (had an early breakfast).
– A high quality theatre and a meeting room, looks unique and haven’t noticed such Theatres in many hotels.
– There is pool bar and roof garden, amazing view
– Modern interior and facilities.
– Breakfast : Indian and continental mix.
– Luxury Spa & Wellness
Two high quality Restaurants in this Hotel – Kheer & Del Delhi. Multiple shopping options like Central world, many restaurants, Food court all at walkable distance.
Kheer is one of the best Indian Restaurants I have dined … My Menu suggestion ( Murgh Tikka, Murgh Kolhapuri (Curry Type), Jungli mass (Rajasthani preparation-lamb), Roti/Naan, Desserts (Kheer Tasting Platter / Seasonal Fruit Kulfi).
THE OBEROI, GURGAON
The Oberoi, Gurgaon, Udyog Vihar Phase V, Haryana, India
Hospitality at its best. The award winning The Oberoi, Gurgaon is conveniently located just 15-20 minutes from Delhi’s international airports.
– Quality, Spacious, Hi-Tech Rooms
– Expect Surprises
– Oberoi Spa, Fitness Center
– Swimming Pool
Amaranta Restaurant, tooo Good.
Threesixtyone°,The Pool View All-Day Dining Restaurant
The Piano Bar and Cigar Lounge
THE ROSEATE, NEW DELHI
The Roseate, Samalka,NH-8, New Delhi, India.
The Roseate, one of the best luxury resort in New Delhi, with eight acres of refreshing greenery and award winning architecture.
– Near to Airport, Shopping Malls, Delhi and Gurgaon.
– A different level of Hospitality
– Unique appearance and architecture, beautiful Landscape
– Aheli Spa
– Good Quality Wifi, accessible in almost all important areas.
– Technologically Perfect – suggest you experience it.
Chi Ni – Chinese Cuisine Restaurant
Kiyan Restaurant – Europe, the Far East and Indian Cuisine.
TRIDENT HOTEL GURGAON
Trident Hotel Gurgaon, Udyog Vihar Phase V, Haryana, India.
Located just 30 minutes from Delhi international airport, Trident, Gurgaon is also conveniently close to Gurgaon’s business areas.
– Outstanding Breakfast
– Swimming Pool
– The palm courtyard
– Trident Spa, Fitness Center
– Rooms with elegant furnishings.
– Make sure to have your Camera with you, its beautiful
Saffron Indian Restaurant ( Not to miss their Dinner with Indian Music )
Konomi Japanese Speciality
RADISSON BLU BENGALURU
Radisson Blu Bengaluru Outer Ring Road, Outer Ring Rd, Marathahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.
The hotel located strategically at Marathahalli Junction between the heart of the Bengaluru city and the major business district at the IT hub of India’s Silicon Valley.
– Convenient Location : within five kilometres of major business hubs.
– Spa, Gym & Fitness Centre, Yoga Classes.
– 5-15 minutes by Taxi to many malls, Factory outlets and shopping.
– Convention center and a nightclub.
– 200+ rooms of around six categories and class.
– Taxis easily can be arranged via the Hotel. (also Uber & Ola options)
Global Flavour, 5 dining outlets with Culinary options including Pan-Asian, Northwest Frontier cuisine, premium grills and buffet.
Many restaurants and shops at walkable distance.
KUMARAKOM LAKE RESORT, KERALA
Kumarakom Lake Resort, Kumarakom, Kottayam, Kerala, India
The rooms, villas and suites at Kumarakom Lake Resort are a perfect blend of Kerala’s traditional architectural charm with luxurious, modern comforts.
Kumarakom Lake Resort has got suits, Heritage Lake Villas etc. we have stayed at a Meandering Pool Villa.
– Outstanding Breakfast.
– Cycling, Carroms, Chess, Fishing, Pottery & Weaving.
– Sunset Cruise with Live Indian & Classical Music.
– Cultural program in the evenings
– Caring, pleasant and supportive staffs.
Experience traditional Kerala Arts, Music, Cuisine, Nature and more ….
Ettukettu, the Speciality Restaurant. The pickle collection & variety is something to specifically mention.
Vembanad, the seadfood bar.
Thattukada, Traditional Tea shop … that was a nice experience.
TEA COUNTY MUNNAR,KERALA
Tea County Munnar, Munnar, Kerala, India. Tea county KTDC Hill resort is situated in the foot hills of Anamudi.
– Eight Misty Acres
– 13 elegant Plantation cottages with 67 rooms
– View Point conference room
– Indoor games Billiards, Table Tennis, Carrom
– Ayurvedic Therapies
County Cuisine Restaurant (Indian, Chinese, Continental)
High Life Beer & wine Parlor
Activities and Tourist spots in this area include Tea Plantation visits, Treks, Tea factory, Cycling, Boating, tour to Periyar, Chinnar wild life sanctuaries etc.
Hotels : France | India | Thailand | Jordan | Spain | UAE | Morocco | Oman | Kuwait | Tunisia | Lebanon | Egypt | Qatar | Turkey | Poland | Ghana | South Africa | Netherlands | Kenya | Saudi Arabia | Bahrain